Payment, Order, Shipping
1. What payment options are available?
Dylan Oaks accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Visa, MasterCard & PayPal.
2. I haven’t received an order confirmation yet. What's going on?
Once you have completed an order in the online shop, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail within one hour.
If you haven't received this e-mail within an hour, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
(a) You might have entered the wrong e-mail address
(b) The confirmation e-mail was flagged as spam and it's waiting for you in your spam folder
(c) The order wasn't completed successfully. Please check your customer account to see if the order was actually entered into our system. If it hasn't, please submit the order again.
3. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Dylan Oaks ship all over the world, free of charge.
4. How does shipment work?
Shipment is free of charge for all of our customers. After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and your order will be prepared for dispatch within the following 24 hours (except for orders placed during the weekend). Once your order has been prepared for dispatch and handed over to our carrier we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. Our products are delivered within 7 days following payment processing by UPS or DHL (exception: pre-orders, when we don’t have your product in stock).
5. Can I change my order afterwards?
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an email as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate your request, but once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be cancelled or modified.
Appearance, Material, Function
1. How do I find a watch in the correct size?
The wooden watch bands can be easily adjusted using the spare links provided with your watch. Be sure to keep the remaining parts so you can swap out the links if you damage any on your watch. If you want to know the exact dimensions of our watches, please go to our online shop and check this information on the individual product pages under the heading "specifications".
2. Why does my watch look different than the one I saw in the online shop?
3. How does my watch perform in daily life? How does it feel on the wrist?
4. How can I care for my watch to prevent cracking and increase durability?
5. Is my wood watch waterproof?
6. I just received my Dylan Oaks watch, how do I start it up?
The watches are shipped with the crown pulled out in order to extend battery life. Before pushing the crown in you can adjust the time by turning the crown, then gently push the crown back in and watch your watch come to life.
Returns, Replacement, Withdrawal
1. What should I do if I received a faulty product?
All of our watches are hand-made and checked to meet high quality standards, so mistakes seldom occur and we are proud of that.
If you've received a faulty watch, please write us an email to email@example.com. Please include the following details in your message:
a picture and description of the defect your invoice number
We will do our best to find a quick and satisfactory solution for you.
2. Is it possible to return my Dylan Oaks watch?
3. Is it possible to exchange my Dylan Oaks watch for another model?
4. What is the warranty on my Dylan Oaks watch?